Terms and Conditions
The bwin shop terms and conditions below are in addition to the terms and conditions of our site, they include delivery details and our returns policy. If you have any extra problems or queries please contact bwin Customer Service.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery once your order has been confirmed.
- Once your order has been processed you are unable to cancel or amend that order.
- bwin customers are responsible for putting the correct data onto the order forms. Failure to do so may result in extra delivery charges being made to the member.
- bwin customers are responsible for the accuracy of the email address, delivery address and a contact telephone number in their bwin account.
- bwin customers are responsible for ensuring someone is available to receive and sign for the product on delivery. Failure to do so may result in excess delivery charges if the order is unable to be delivered.
- If an item is damaged through the manufacturer, warehouse, in courier neglect or in transit, the third party provider will replace that item. However, goods damaged due to customer neglect or through general wear and tear will not be replaced or refunded.
- Please check your items for any loss or damage before signing for your goods. If a fault has been found then please let the Courier know and contact customer services immediately. If you fail to do this, then we will not be held liable.
- When ordering, customers must have sufficient points in their account to cover their entire order submitted. Insufficient points will result in order cancellation.
- Orders are subject to stock availability. Should an item be out of stock, customers will be advised and either a new order will be made or alternatively bwin may agree to refund your points in full.
- All customisable items are non-returnable and non-refundable
- bwin reserve the right to change or amend promotions at any time.
- bwin reserve the right to withdraw any item from the bwin Shop at any time.
- bwin reserve the right to remove any product line from the bwin Shop at any time.
- The point prices of the items in the shop can change at any time. However once an order is submitted & confirmed, the price of the item will remain the same.
- For customers who purchase a live event through the shop, bwin are in no way liable for injuries, losses, damages or expenses suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of participating in any live event.
- Standard bwin Terms & Conditions apply.
- bwin management decision in all matters is final.